This major release for Event Espresso 4 brings a couple new features but many enhancements and fixes. We’ve added the ability to customize the ticket selector (via filter), a button for attendees to resend their payment or registration emails from the thank you page, raised the PHP version requirement to 5.3+ for 4.4+, allow date and time localization (i18n), and more.
- Customize the Ticket Selector via a filter
- Added a link/button for attendees to resend the registration or payment emails from the Thank You page
- Raising the php requirements to 5.3+Customers can always download and install EE 4.3.2, from the pre-release channel within your account, which is compatible with PHP 5.2 until they can find a better web host.
- Add filters to change date and time localization (i18n)
- Adding theme conditionals and template tags
- Add Bank Draft (EFT) to payment options listed in refunds screen
- Create “template_tags.php” File For Holding ALL Template Tags
- Send the Event Name with shopping cart info to PayPal Standard
- Move all publicly editable templates, assets, etc into a “Public” folder within the plugin root
- ESPRESSO_EVENTS shortcodes params getting overwritten
- Usage of do_shortcode() with EE shortcodes in templates
- Maintenance Mode for visitors appearing as a blank page
- Ticket editor ticket limit (max_input_vars)
- Invoice showing registration details for extra registration groups in reverse order
- Month property not working in event shortcodes