ATTENTION:

This support forum has been decommissioned and replaced with our new support forum. If you need technical assistance, please post your questions here.

General » General Support »
Uneven Pricing Structure for Members vs. Non-Members Post topic
Comments: 13

Posted on: February 21, 2012 3:04 PM

I have a situation where the client wants to list more options for members then non-members.

Non-Member: $10

Member Offer 1: $15
Member Offer 2: $20

In trying to do this it won’t let me. I took a look at the database structure and it looks like you are using the same row for both member and non-member pricing.

Am I missing something?

Report as:
Message (optional):

Close Form
Topics: 7
Replies: 5608

Posted on: February 21, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Hi Jared,

I don’t think you’re missing anything. The members prices need to have a non-members price entered for each row. I’ll need to confer with the dev team to see if there are plans to change this.

Event Espresso Support Tech
Event Espresso Documentation can be found here→
Report as:
Message (optional):

Close Form
Topics: 4
Replies: 13

Posted on: February 22, 2012 at 6:07 am

I figured that was the case. When I saw the database structure on this I was a little confused to be honest. I am not sure why the structure would have member vs non-member pricing in the same db row vs a more standard db design of unique row for a each type of pricing with a bool flag of member pricing. I would suggest changing that to make it more flexible in the future.

I may be able to filter the results somehow and setup a feux matching price point that is stripped at the template layer…

Report as:
Message (optional):

Close Form

ATTENTION:

This support forum has been decommissioned and replaced with our new support forum. If you need technical assistance, please post your questions here.